Are you looking for a job enabling people to work at their best? Do you like setting up systems so they run smoothly and seamlessly? Are you up for a challenge?
As an IT Engineer at Mindark you are a member of a passionate, skilled, cross-functional team that manages itself and is responsible for the operation of our vast MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as an engineer and bring delight to our ever-expanding worldwide player base.
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, and encourage learning and good health.
As employees of Mindark we have the advantage of flexible work schedules, learning weeks, a friendly and open culture, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles.
What you will be doing
- Be an active part of a cross-functional team, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Help operate our universe, systems and tools
- Be a part of creating a modern infrastructure
- supporting iterative development and deployment
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Be proactive and get things done (we don’t micromanage)
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
Examples of valuable skills
- Experience maintaining back-office systems (computer systems, applications, licenses, networks etc.)
- Active Directory
- Virtualization technologies (VMWare)
- Containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Administering Version Control Systems (e.g. Helix/Perforce)
- Cloud technologies
- Windows and Linux experience
- IT Security knowledge
- Working in an agile environment
- Spoken and written English
If you are experienced in any of these areas, great!
We’d love to hear from you!