Producer – Product Owner
Are you looking for a job where you can connect the dots? Do you enjoy maintaining a well-oiled machine? Are you up for a challenge?
As a Producer at Mindark you are working with passionate, skilled, cross-functional teams that manage themselves and are responsible for developing our vast MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as a person and a professional and help bring delight to our ever-expanding worldwide player base.
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary, encourage learning, health and amazing benefits.
We enjoy our openness, flexible work schedules, learning weeks, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles.
What you will be doing
- Helping cross-functional teams plan, prioritize, set goals and coordinate, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Communicating the near and long-term vision to teams
- Helping teams identify, resolve and possibly eradicate dependencies
- Collaborating closely with directors, leads and agile coaches (main stakeholders)
- Helping our teams build our universe, systems and tools
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Be proactive and get things done
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
Examples of valuable skills
- Solid Agile knowledge and mindset
- Experience as a Producer/Product Owner
- Product Management skills
- Social and communication skills
- Experience from the gaming industry
- Spoken and written English