Are you looking for a job that boosts your creativity? Do you aspire to omniscience? Are you up for a challenge?
As a Data Engineer at Mindark you are a member of a friendly, skilled, cross-functional team that manages itself and is responsible for developing the backbone of our vast Sci-fi MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as an engineer and bring delight to our ever-expanding worldwide player base.
This is Mindark
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary, encourage learning, health and nice benefits.
We enjoy our openness, flexible work schedules, exploration days, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles. We also love dogs and some people bring their dogs to the office.
On a typical day you
- Are an active part of a cross-functional team, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Work at the office and remotely when you need to
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Are proactive and get things done (We don’t micromanage)
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
- Have fun with your colleagues!
As a Data Engineer at Mindark you will be
- Helping us know the details of what goes on in our universe
- Driving data collection, utilization and visualization strategies
- Develop and maintain monitoring of technical and in-game data
- Creating tools to transform the data into understandable and useful information
Examples of valuable skills
- Solid data juggling experience
- SQL/NoSQL Databases
- Splunk, ELK, Qlikview/sense
- Devops knowledge
- C++, C# .net, Python
- Working in an agile environment
- Spoken and written English
If you are experienced in any of these areas, great!
We’d love to hear from you!