Experienced Animator / Technical Rigger
Are you looking for a job that boosts your creativity? Do you want to amaze people with your stunning animations and make our vision a reality? Are you up for a challenge?
As an Animator/Technical Rigger at Mindark you are working in a passionate, skilled, cross-functional team that manage themselves and are responsible for bringing life to our vast MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as a person and a professional and help bring delight to our ever-expanding worldwide player base.
This is Mindark
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary, encourage learning, health and amazing benefits.
We enjoy our openness, flexible work schedules, exploration days, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles. We also love dogs and many people bring their dogs to the office.
On a typical day you
- Are an active part of a cross-functional team, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Work at the office and remotely when you need to
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Are proactive and get things done (We don’t micromanage)
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
- Have fun with your colleagues!
What you will be doing
- Help bring life to our universe
- Rigging, Skinning, Animation and improving workflows
- Developing and improving tools to make us more effective
Examples of valuable skills
- Solid real-time 3D animation skills
- Understanding of realistic movement and anatomy
- Block-out animations for prototyping
- (Human) Character rigging and animation
- Experience with at least one next gen game engine, preferably Unreal Engine, and ideally some knowledge of UE5
- Technical skills for tool creation
- Motion capture experience
- Procedural animation
- Working in an agile environment
- Spoken and written English
If you are experienced in any of these areas, great!
We’d love to hear from you!