Are you looking for a job that boosts your creativity? Do you like enabling people to do things impossible in their everyday life? Are you up for a challenge?
As a gameplay programmer at Mindark you are a member of a passionate, skilled, cross-functional team that manages itself and is responsible for developing our vast MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as a developer and bring delight to our ever-expanding worldwide player base.
This is Mindark
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary, encourage learning, health and good benefits.
We enjoy our openness, flexible work schedules, exploration days, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles. We also love dogs and many people bring their dogs to the office.
On a typical day you
- Are an active part of a cross-functional team, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Work at the office and remotely when you need to
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Are proactive and get things done (We don’t micromanage)
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
- Have fun with your colleagues!
As a Gameplay Programmer at Mindark you will be
- Helping build our game, systems and tools
- Implementing ideas into working game mechanics
- Writing efficient and testable code
- Working closely with other teams to make sure we produce optimal solutions together
Examples of valuable skills
- Good knowledge of what good gameplay is
- A curious and creative mindset
- Having worked on at least one published game
- Experience with next gen game engines, preferably Unreal Engine
- Working in an agile environment
- Spoken and written English
If you are experienced in any of these areas, great!
We’d love to hear from you!