Are you looking for a job enabling people to work at their best? Do you like setting up systems so they run smoothly and seamlessly? Are you up for a challenge?
As an IT Technician at Mindark you are a member of a friendly, skilled, cross-functional team that manages itself and is responsible for the operation of our vast MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as a professional and bring delight to our ever-expanding worldwide player base.
This is Mindark
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary with good benefits and encourage learning and staying healthy.
We enjoy our openness, flexible work schedules, exploration days, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles. We also love dogs and some people bring their dogs to the office.
On a typical day you
- Are an active part of a cross-functional team, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Work at the office and remotely when you need to
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Are proactive and get things done (We don’t micromanage)
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
- Have fun with your colleagues!
As an IT Technician at Mindark you will be
- Help operate our universe, systems and tools
- Be a part of creating a modern infrastructure supporting iterative development and deployment
- Installing and configuring hardware and software
- Keeping systems and networks running smoothly
Examples of valuable skills
- Experience maintaining back-office systems (computer systems, applications, licenses, networks etc.)
- Active Directory
- Virtualization technologies (VMWare)
- Containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Administering Version Control Systems (e.g. Helix/Perforce)
- Cloud technologies
- Windows and Linux experience
- IT Security knowledge
- Working in an agile environment
- Spoken and written English
If you are experienced in any of these areas, great!
We’d love to hear from you!